September 5, 2013

BABE OF THE WEEK

Austin, meet Selina. Selina, meet Austin! You all know how I love a sassy lady with an attitude, especially one who could possibly have a tittie falling out at any point in the evening. A lady that exudes confidence and spunk all wrapped in a stylish little bow. Now, that bow might reek of whiskey, late nights, and questionable decisions, but she's a looker nonetheless. I would like to welcome Selina Hinojosa to the Miss Austin Babe Barn. You'll fit in quite well here, Selina. There's nothing but farm animals, Candyland, old PBR cans, sloppy kisses and Johnny Paycheck playing in the background. It's kind of utopia.


Welcome, Babe of the Week, Selina Hinojosa!

All photos courtesy of Selina.


Name: Selina Hinojosa
Occupation: Selling clothes at Luxe Apothetique as well as buying and selling vintage for my own store.
Single? Of course
Age: Old enough to remember going to the Beauty Bar and Creekside..



Selena, Babe of the Week honors are reserved for the elite of Austin, the true bad bitches. What would you say makes you a Babe? Don’t be shy. 
Everyone that I fuck with is a babe in their own way. My friends make Austin a really rad place to live.




I love ladies with spunk, lots of it. Spunk in relation to style, personality, pretty much overall disposition. How do you describe your style and/or personality? 
My style and personality are all over the place. I pretty much do/wear whatever I feel like. I don't pay too much attention to people that don't appreciate that mindstate.



In regards to your style, what are some favorite pieces you own? 
Black Alexander Wang hooded dress, Chicago Bulls championship shirt from 1991, and a huge cradle of filth shirt that I bought from some homeless kid on 5th St.



I miss the shit out of music videos. Yes, there are some bands still making them (thank you) but I want more. Which music video would you say speaks to you the most and why? 
I spend quite a bit of my time on worldstarhiphop.com. I really love old Hot Boys videos a whole lot. Juvenile's video for the song 'Ha' is amazing. I think that it really shows you a different side of New Orleans using really vivid imagery.  




Who are your favorite local bands? Any memorable shows you’ve been to lately? 
Lola Cola is a really rad band that always puts on a good show. The Golden Boys are always fun. I spend a lot of time hanging with my best friend Ulovei, he's a really fun DJ. I also always have a ton of fun seeing Kid Slyce, Gogo Garcia, and Bird Peterson DJing.




What are your deal breakers in regards to relationships? Deal makers? 
I don't really focus too much on relationships with boys. I have a really great group of people that I surround myself with. Boys come and go.



What do you love most about Austin? 
Everything. I know a lot of really amazing people that make it really easy to call this place home.


Where do you like to hangout? (So Miss Austin fans can stalk you) 
Yellow Jacket, Red 7, Mohawk, Dirty Bills, Sidebar, Liberty, Hotel San Jose.



Anything else we should know about you? Arrest record? Lady crushes? Man crushes? Want to reveal a secret on the interwebs a la “You are NOT the father”? 
I don't really have secrets.  I hate wearing pants, and if I am presented the opportunity to put a fried egg on top of my food I always say yes.











Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @missaustintexas

No comments:

Post a Comment