May 9, 2013

Don't Stand Behind Me



What are you doing Friday evening? Well, you shouldn't stand behind me because my drunk-ass will be launching a hatchet across the patio at the Buzzmill's First Annual Jamboree! Is there anything more terrifying than a bunch of tipsy-turvy knuckleheads tossing a hatchet while jamming a flapjack in their mouth? When I say terrifying, I mean RADICAL and pretty much my ideal Friday night.

I am crushing so hard on the Buzzmill right now. He's a hot, sweaty coffee man by day, and a tall frothy fresh pour of a mug at night. There's a hint of cigarette smoke and cedar around his collar, he's got rough man-hands, and he's there 24 hours a day. You feelin' me?

Come on by tomorrow, we can feed each other beef jerky, and get the growler hiccups! Check the Buzzmill's Facebook page for updates and info on signing up for the contests. The Builders and Butchers are playing at 8:00 pm. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment