May 4, 2013

I've Been Immortalized

Today is one of those days. The weather is perfect, my morning coffee is just right, I'm not hungover, and I just got five drawings in the mail from the lead singer of Valient Thorr, Valient Himself! I commissioned Valient Himself to create some portraits of me for Miss Austin, and his results are pretty spot-on. One of the raddest dudes in metal, in one of the raddest bands in metal, is pushing his art through so many avenues, it's exciting to keep up with. He sells his drawings here, Valient Thorr has a new album coming out in June - Our Own Masters - along with a summer tour, and he mans Valient's Vlogg where he reviews bad/awesome flixxx. Man, I thought I was hustlin'! This dude is my hero.

Check out the goods:

Miss Austin as Venus









You can see more of his drawings here. Dudes, there is an Ultimate Warrior and a Macho Man Randy Savage drawing on his Etsy store page. I am not kidding. 


Thank you, Valient Himself! See you in Austin this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment