May 17, 2013

Summer 2013 - Underboob Cleavage or Bust

Is it just me or do you find it incredibly provocative and a little exhilarating when you spot a lady with underboob cleavage? I kind of wish all ladies would chop off their blouse's and T's at the rib cage and just let it bounce out. I'm so over the standard, run-of-the-mill cleavage (can't trust it!). All that predictable flesh being forced in my face. That pushy sternum and her annoying chest bones. No. I want to tilt my head slightly and check out a lady properly; check her out where it matters, where the heat is, where you can see her fertility potential and nurturing abilities. Am I right, dudes? And, how about in swimsuits? I am so into a little slice of woman-flesh peeking out from the bottom of a bikini top. HOT. That's it, I'm saying it and I mean it: The summer of 2013 is all about the underboob cleavage. Get up on it, ladies!


Since I made this declarative statement, I decided to chop off all my T-shirts! Who means what she says?
THIS ONE.




Miss Austin Tip:  Make sure you slather sunscreen on the bottom of your hams. Shit can get weird, if not.

No comments:

Post a Comment