May 27, 2013

Are You on the Localeur Tip?


Well, you are now. I just joined the Localeur team and I'm stoked! I will be bringing you the goods, as I see it (wink), for us locals, and for our friends who come visit; gotta love those friends. Localeur is a curated group of people in Austin who give recommendations on what to check out and what to avoid in our lovely city. Austin is the first city to have this little gem of a resource, with many more Localeur sites to come throughout the country. Localeur Houston is starting up next week, so peep that if you need some pointers while in H-town.

Hey, it's Memorial Day, and I just wrote my first piece: 4 Bars Where I Want to Hit on the Bartenders. How could you go throughout your holiday without this golden information? If I get any of you laid, or even a titty flash, hit me up because you owe me a beer.

Check it out, and check out some of the other recommendations. There's some good stuff on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment