October 22, 2013

Throwing Some Love to Austin Bartenders with Sailor Jerry

Calling all bartenders, bar owners, managers and plain ol' regular drunks: Sailor Jerry is kicking off a search for America's most appreciated bartenders and they're asking YOU to nominate them. I feel it is my duty to support two of my best pals: Sailor Jerry and booze. SO, if you have someone in mind, someone who you think could represent Austin in the most bitchin' way, skip over to the link below and tell them why you love him/her so much. On December 6th - "Bartender Appreciation Day" - two lucky bartenders will be named America's most appreciated, and Sailor Jerry will take over their bars for massive "Sailor Jerry Presents.." concerts in their honor. I can think of a few 'tenders who I would like to nominate, I'm sure you can too. One of these shows needs to be in Austin. Let's make this happen, people.


Go to: http://liquor.com/BAD2013to nominate your bartender. The deadline is October 29th at 12:59 am. Sailor Jerry will pick 30 finalists, with the final two being selected by the public. The two lucky dudes or gals will be named on December 6th. Good luck!





Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @missaustintexas

No comments:

Post a Comment