October 30, 2012

Show Me Your FUN FUN FUN!

I'm hydrating right now, been doing so all week. I've stockpiled my fridge with Pedialyte and melons - melons just sound like a good idea. I've been doing the Huey Lewis "I Want a New Drug" dunking of my face in ice cold water, AND I've been doing 10 push-ups every morning (ok, more like 4, but whatever) to get my bod prepared for the fucking mayhem that is Fun Fun Fun Fest, and I think I'm goddamn ready. This Friday it is ON. Miss Austin, Volcomunity, and Volcom are going to feel each other up so hard this weekend, you have to come by our booth for some inappropriate fun.

Every day at the Fest there is going to be an Instagram contest with Miss Austin and Volcom (@missaustintexas, @volcomentertainment) at the Volcom booth. For Miss Austin, I want you to show me your fucking FUN! I wanna see your boozin', dancin', twerkin', and nipple pinchin'. Hashtag your photos at the Fest with #MissaustinFFF and I will be picking one person each day to win some Miss Austin and Volcom goodies. I want to see you people bring it!

For Volcom, come by the booth and get a limited edition screen printed T-shirt, Instagram your T-shirt and hashtag #VolcomFFF to be automatically entered in a random drawing to win a subscription to the 2013 Volcom Ent. Vinyl Club! One lucky winner will be chosen each day of the festival. RAD! We will be screening these two Scratchy designs:








I will have my Hunk and Babe hat on as well, snapping photos of all the man meat out there, and hot lady stems. Check the blog, Instagram, and Volcomunity for updates and recaps each day.

If you haven't planned out your music loving day yet, and I know there are a ton of bands who are must see's, here's what's up with our Volcom homies:

Friday
2:15-2:55 Torche -Black Stage
3:15 Torche - autograph signing Waterloo booth

Saturday
4:00- 4:40 Riverboat Gamblers -Black Stage

Sunday
3:35- 4:15 Valient Thorr -Black Stage
4:45 Valient Thorr - autograph signing Waterloo booth
6:30 Turbonegro - autograph signing Waterloo booth
8:50-9:50  Turbonegro -Black Stage

Ride your bike, take the bus, walk it, just don't drive. You don't want some pesky ticket or tow job killing your buzz. And, don't go too hard at noon so you're a drunk mess come the X or Run DMC show, seriously. Pace yourself.

See you at the Fest! We'll be crushin' beer cans by the Black Stage, come say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment