October 9, 2012

That's What's Up

Fall is here, and I have some shit-a-brewin'. I have been busy working on a few upcoming projects, more info to come. I hate to leave you hanging and all, but that is just how it has to be for now, ok? Don't look at me like that. Here are some teasers/hints.



I sit on light sensitive paper. I will show all of you come 2013.
 
 
 
Photo cred: David Yellen
Bring the noise for Fun Fun Fun Fest! I'm coming for you, Hunks. Let's shotgun a beer and take questionable photos.

 
Photo cred: David Yellen
This is not only going to be my Fun Fun Fun Fest outfit for Saturday, but I'll also be trolling for hot Babes just like her for Miss Austin and Volcomunity blogs. FFF photos!
 
 
 
 
 
Volcom will have a strong presence at FFF Fest this year - Turbonegro, Valient Thorr, Riverboat Gamblers, and Torche! We will have a fucking raging party going on at the Volcom tent with lots of giveaways, booze, and contests. Come give me a drunk smooch. More info coming...

 

 
It really wouldn't be the holiday season without my drunk Uncle Tio making an appearance. We'll be seeing each other a few times at upcoming functions (!baila esta cumbia!), maybe he'll ask me to put on a wet T-shirt again!
[fingers crossed]


One more thing, BIG UPS to Keep Austin Generous, and the other sponsors for bringing back the Trail of Lights this year. KAG is also working on a nice twist at the end of the trail to incorporate local non-profits. Love that. And, don't forget to check out the Transmission Entertainment page for what's shaking at the Mohawk and Red 7 this Fall.


See, that's what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment