October 11, 2012

Throwback Thursday - When Mexicans Dress Up

 
That's me on the right.

Welcome to my life. This is a photo of my sister and I on Western Day in elementary school, year unknown, sometime in the early 80's. Check out my short/long arms! Are they too short or too long? I can't tell, that starched button-up is deceiving. I'm also going to give a shout-out to my eyelids. Apparently, I had a hard time keeping my eyes open in photos around this age.
"Cheeeeese!"
Lids drop.

I will say that my legs are oddly the same size today as they were in this photo, I still have those boots, and why the hell did my mother hike up my sister's pants like that? Lo siento, Sister.

Currently, I'm trying to find the photo when we dressed up like The Dude and The Sheriff from Rio Bravo, courtesy of my father's love of John Wayne. Save for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment