December 9, 2012

Hair Good, Bald Bad - Men's Edition

That's it. I'm throwing my hands up in the air real dramatic-like. Dudes, please explain to me why some of you continue to shave your man hair off. I object, I protest, I'm starting a petition, and you're grounded. I am going to go ahead and speak for all women (right, ladies?) when I say that is some pansy shit. A smooth chest and legs are reserved for me, not you. Grow it, pet it, trim it if you have to, but for fuck's sake, don't shave a damn thing from the neck down. This is just a rule that we ladies have put in the bible according to, well, me. When in doubt, look to the man with the most heavenly man fuzz. It's like a massive hypoallergenic down comforter, and I need a nap.






File this one under hungover Sunday thoughts.

1 comment: