June 19, 2012

Let's Get Romantical


As Keith Sweat would say, I wanna get freaky with you. Not enough dudes say that. That shit would give me the giggles, the good giggles, you know, the giggles that make me get naked. Snorting, bouncing giggles. Why yes, I do wanna get freaky with you. Especially, when you play a song that says, "Let me lick you up and down 'til you say stop." Ok, you got it. I like communicating at a very high level. I will say stop, thank you for laying down parameters we both can agree on. I like you.






Dudes, play Keith Sweat when you're serious about getting that ass, don't put this record on if you don't even plan on taking off your tube socks. You can't rush the sensuality of Sweat, don't try it. Respect.

I was thinking about other tunes I like that make me want to lick you up and down until you say stop. Some make sense, others might not, but hey, we all have our thing. Turn this shit up, shotgun a few beers together, and get the camera out. These are all ingredients for a hell of a time.



Some guy referenced Gwar's "Womb with a View" to me once, and I kind of fell in love. No shit. I thought that was funny, and all romantical and shit.






Shiiit. Play this and you will have titties in your face in 10 seconds flat. I love this song, turn it UP.




Ahh, nostalgia. This will get it real romantical. Pair this with a slow worm dance and a wine bladder, and you've got some serious seduction happening.


What songs do you play to get it romantical and shit? Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment