April 6, 2012

It's a Great Friday on Good Friday

Easter is the most sacred holiday, and I am a firm believer in that bunny. I believe in biting the head off a chocolate hollow bunny and chewing on those beady yellow eyes, I believe in brunch and mimosas, and I certainly believe in petting baby animals while chewing on beady yellow eyes. The Yellow Jacket Social Club is having a fantastic Easter party on Sunday. There will be bingo hosted by Mike Wiebe, pink champagne, a new brunch menu, and a baby petting zoo! I can't handle all that cuteness! I'm so excited, I might squeeze a baby chick too tight and kill it like Lennie.




Be sure to wear your Sunday's best because you're going to have to out-cute the baby animals. Good luck. Also, baby bunny shit will look so much cooler on your pink dress than some raggedy, old Ozzy t-shirt.

Bring your camera, let's make memories. See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment