April 9, 2012

Love, True Love


I think I found a keeper! I am pleased to announce my new partnership with Volcom! I will be guest blogging with them regularly on Volcomunity, sharing my loud mouth sensibility, love for all things Austin, music, art, and of course, bringing the funnies.

Just know, to all the future Hunk's and Babe's in the ATX, your mug will be all over my shit and Volcom's shit, no pressure. Bring the pretty, seriously. And, to all the past Hunk's and Babe's, I still love you, you know this. Your pretty lil face might make a cameo too. I have some other fun ideas in the works to be blasted all over. Please don't refuse my camera if I aim it at you, you'll regret it. 
 
Check out my first post here.


Thanks to the lovely ladies at Volcom for making this coconut's day.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment