September 21, 2012

PRIDE 2012



I'm here, I'm queer! Austin Pride is here! Bevo is shitting glitter all over the city this weekend and I love it. Let's dance! Let' face it, we're all pretty queer in one way or another. I love my LGBTAPUI friends (that's lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, asexual, polyamorous, unsure, and intersex). I can identify, and I support you. Check out the events page here. Peaches will be DJing, there's a 5K run tomorrow morning, official festival at Fiesta Gardens, and the parade to boot tomorrow evening. So much attitude, and more drag queens you can shake a stick at.

A note to the organizers of Austin Pride - I'm kind of bummed I wasn't crowned Miss Gay Austin. I feel like I was born for that role. How do I get in on that next year?? I have huge tits, lots of hair, and a smart mouth. Doesn't that count for anything? Call me.

See you at the parade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment