September 20, 2012

Does This Mean No More Steak?

We're trying something new over here on Miss Austin - sports! We'll be posting a weekly what's what in sports, so check it out. This will not be exclusive to UT Football, we will cover everything from jai alai, to cricket, to bowling. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but there will be a dickton of sports talk.

I don't know about you but I am kind of worried at the thought of our beloved Vince Young Steakhouse going under with the news of his impending bankruptcy. Where will I get my meat?! Where will I go on special occasions? My birthday's shot to shit. Apparently, Vince Young allegedly has gone through his $26 million dollar deal with the Tennessee Titans (after taxes, bitches). The punchline in it all is there are reports he spent huge chunks of change at TGI Friday's (hilarious), Cheesecake Factory (crying), and on complete bullshit like booze (yes!) and travel (ok). No judgement, except for the TGI Friday's and Cheesecake Factory. C'mon. If I ever were to spend $5,000 a week at the Cheesecake Factory, I'd better be fat as fuck. I would want people to know I blew millions on chicken fingers and chocolate turtle cheesecake. Fat as FUCK.

I'm not too worried about Vince, he'll bounce back, get a few more millions, impregnate some ladies, bust out a few more illegitimate kids, eat some cheesecake, and relax in his Houston mansion. What I am worried about is The Steakhouse. Please don't take that away from me, or Austin. It's like an institution, a beacon of hope and promise, an homage to one of the great local success stories. Please don't take it from me.





**I was kidding when I said we were going to do a weekly sports segment. There's no fun in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment