November 6, 2012

Fun Fun Fun Fest - Recap in Photos

Well, that was a fucking good time! Chest bump going out to Transmission Events, and everyone involved for bringing the pain this weekend. It was great to see old friends, make some new pals, and check some bitchin' shows. Also, a BIG smooch to my pals at Volcom Entertainment for the love. See you soon, homies! Most of all, I am thankful not once did I see or hear the boner-killing sound of a dude flip-flopping around a festival in his man flops. That, as small as it seems, brought a big smile to my festival loving face. Thank you, Fun Fun Fun Fest!


Here's my weekend.

Mike Weibe of Riverboat Gamblers is taller than all of Austin.
 
 
Dudes at Project Loop's Ride the Plank
 
 
 
 
 
Valient Himself has risen!
 
 
Glory hole.
 
 
Best good friends.
 
 
 
 
Call me.
 
 
This is too cute (and she's a total Babe). 


 You, call me too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crowd at Run DMC
 
 
Run DMC with Jam Master Jay's son.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 Get it girl.
 
 
Against Me!
 
 
Friday night show, or ACL invasion? Phew, thankfully it was a show.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Big ups to Industry Print Shop
 
 



Father and son Riding the Plank.


 
 
Hope you got a good shot.
 
 
Peelander Z!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Man, I love Canada. The cart guy's faceless facial expression says it all.
 
 
Babe.
 
 
 De La Soul.
 
 
Mmmm, men and tacos. Hey Fest, next year can I straddle the taco cannon while you shoot it off?
 
 
 Fists up at Valient Thorr!
 
 
 Representing Austin Facial Hair Club
 
 
 
 
 
The Briefs!
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone on stage at the Riverboat Gamblers show!
 
 
Refused underneath the owl.
 
 
 Refused.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Turbojugend bringing it on Sunday.
 
 
Check out the video bit I captured of Refused here, it rules. Until next year, FFF!
xo
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Great pics!! That long haired Babe in the blue dress is Cecilia Alejandra. I just posted a photo shoot I did with her on my blog yesterday. How strange...
    Mandy
    http://nestledinnostalgia.blogspot.com/2012/11/ceci-volstead.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Could you message me her email address? I would love to have her be an official Babe of the Week!
      PS, your shoot looks great!

      Delete
    2. Just now saw this. LOL But I see you found her. Love the post!

      Delete