November 13, 2012

Welcome, Formula One!


"Uh, how do you say, uh, 'Texas girls wild?'"
This, followed by an exaggerated hand movement around the chest area is what I envision Formula One weekend to be like. Jacques here will be cruising for Texas titties this weekend, be careful ladies. Let's ban together and form an Austin city watch, ok? Walk each other to your car, don't get in the back seat of an orange Ferarri, and be sure you keep an eye on your drink.  Like my mom always said, "If a gringo wants to drug you, chingao, that pendejo will." Mom's are wise.

With all the chaos surrounding F1 coming to Austin, I want to give a shout out to my old pal, Nascar. I want her to know I haven't forgotten about her toothless grin, and I hope she will come to Austin as well. Instead of it being a hundred bucks for a martini, we can jack up the price of Bud Light Platinum to $25 a can, and blow the roof off the Hampton Inn downtown. Let's do this!

By the way, I've been doing Jacques' voice for days. I've got this bit down pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment