September 6, 2011

Babe of the Week!

I hit the jackpot with this week's Babe. Not only is she cute as a button, but she's sassy and plays drums in a great band. She's my kind of gal. Erica is one of those really cool broads who, surprisingly, is single! Her last boyfriend must be kicking himself for letting her go. Gals like her don't stay single for long, that's for sure. Here's Erica:





Name: Erica Barton
Occupation: Full-time Event Planner/ Part-time Rocker
Single:  Yep
Age:  Thirty-Fun!



What is your dealbreaker?
Ignorance, jerks, junkies, meekers (meek people), neon colored clothing, deep v neck t-shirts, people who don’t like animals.


What is your dealmaker?
Kindness, intelligence, funnies, mustaches, MAN-ing up, assertiveness, you can even be a little bossy.....


What do you love most about Austin?
The beauty of the Hill Country, the swimming holes, the food, Alamo Drafthouse, the ability to see an awesome local rock show and/or an awesome big show like Loretta Lynn or the Stooges most nights of the week.


Where do you like to hangout? (so Miss Austin fans can stalk you)
In my above ground pool, at the grocery store, Home Depot, anywhere outdoors that I can go with my pups.  Seeing shows at the Scoot Inn, Beerland, the Mohawk, and fer drinkin’ (and some good eatin’) the Yellow Jacket!


I love old music videos, it’s a shame they aren’t what they used to be. Which old music video would you say speaks to you the most and why?
I love old country videos. I identify with Loretta, Dolly, and Tammy on just about everything.


Who do you feel most akin to: Bruce Springstein? Lyle Lovett? Freddy Fender? Charo? John Wayne?  Someone else? Why? 
Charro because she likes to shake that booty and she’s the only one without a penis.


Anything else we should know about you?  Fetishes? Arrest record? Bastard children?
My record is clean and I have no bastard children.  Fetishes…did I mention earlier it's okay if you’re a little bossy?  




2 comments:

  1. This lil thing has the power and I know cuz I've seen it used to bust the chains off a whole damn town. You might a heard of it... Denton. Take good care of my baby, Austin Texas... or else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a witness! Someone's part-time rock'n'roll? I don't believe that for a second!

    ReplyDelete