September 2, 2011

However You Got Here, I'm Glad You're Here

Blogger is a little gem. There is a feature on here that lets me track how people get to my page by what keywords they search. This feature brings me a ton of joy and laughter on a daily basis. Thank you Miss Austin fans for being as weird and sick in the head as I am. Together, we make the world a better place. Here are some recent keyword searches for your pleasure:


People's noses after coke.   (Ah, "Do people still do cocaine?" is a oldie but goodie)
Rotten baby teeth pictures.   
I found toilet paper in my cocaine.  
Tits and everything.
Broken bra.
Ice in vagina.   (We should hang out)
Teeth rotted by coke.
Chingao.
Dude with fucked up teeth.
Mexican tits.   (Fuck yeah)
Hunk and Babe.
Bartles & Jaymes.
Bra doesn't fit.
Miss Austin ass.   (Fuck yeah, again)



So badass! You know what else warms my heart? The fact that my loud mouth is global. Today alone, I have had hits in:

United Kingdom
South Korea
Canada
India
Argentina
Germany
Malaysia
Sweden
Latvia
Japan


Although, where are my Mexicans? Surely someone in Mexico has a computer. Chingao.

Thanks for all the love, it just makes me want to keep yapping my big mouth.


1 comment: