November 20, 2011

Tom's Lonely Nights



I thought we had reached the pinnacle of the Lonely Dick's Club with Croc's and turquoise man jewelry, boy was I wrong. I met this dude who was so rock and roll (ha!) with his terrible swagger and name dropping bullshit. I was having a conversation with him, then I panned down to his shit and froze. He was wearing these house slipper looking man-espadrilles! No matter how many naked lady tattoos, flannel shirts, or stories you may regale me of your time on the road, I will never fuck you because of your lady shoes. Dude is trying real hard to start a new trend. Applause for having the balls to leave your house like that. You know, even my abuelito used to take off his house slippers and put on proper footwear to run to the local carniceria. Come on, dude! Your poor penis.

Deal breaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment