November 10, 2011

What's Going to Happen at 11:11 on 11/11/11?

I am a huge believer in not wearing headphones in public situations. Why would you rob yourself of all the comic gold out there? Whenever I see someone with headphones in their ears I always end up staring at them like a crazy person, and motioning to them to pull them out. You're missing out! People really do say the stupidest and most entertaining shit, and I love you for it.

This afternoon I was in line behind two young ladies at my local coffee shop.

"What do you think is going to happen at 11:11 tomorrow?"
"Wull, I feel like it's science that our wish will come true."
"Oh, because there are so many 1's in 11:11 on 11/11/11?"
"Wull, yeah, so make sure you think of a good wish."
"Really?"
"Wull, if you mess it up you can totally redo it tomorrow night at 11:11. It's scientific."
Blank stares.

You know, some broads deserve to have a cigarette put out in their eye. Also, I have a love/hate with broads who pronounce "Wull" instead of "Well" and who start every sentence with "Wull, ...."

I am already thinking of my "good wish" for 11:11. It's pretty much hoping one of these two brains sees this post and emails me so we can hang out this weekend, specifically the one majoring in science.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get stranger gossip earphone cock block either. Weirdooooooos!!!

    ReplyDelete