February 13, 2012

Goodbye Blue Monday



I think I have a solution for your Monday blues. My friend just told me he has been masturbating to two things incessantly for the past few weeks: the asshole drawing above from Vonnegut's Breakfast of Champions (ha), and the word, cunt, in Bukowski's Women (HA). Dude loves his books. I love him for telling me this like it's a real problem. He wanted a shoulder to cry on or some shit, I'm not sure. I almost pissed myself laughing. (For the record, I asked his permission to write this beforehand. I know you all were just thinking I was a jerk for spilling his secret).  

I love the power of a dude's imagination when he's alone wanting to get dirty with his thoughts. This is creativity at it's best, and I completely respect it. The best is he is combining two of his passions. I might start masturbating to the smell of puppies and tamale husks.

Goodbye, Blue Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment