February 27, 2012

I Have a New Love Affair



I have a new man in my life. He's big, hairy, and is a MAJOR contender for Hunk of the Year. His name is Tranmission Events and I might be in love. I will be teaming up Transmission on some upcoming shows and events to bring the funnies. Tomorrow night I will be at the Mohawk scouting for Hunks and Babes, and a new project I have in the works (to be disclosed soon). Come check out Kay Leotard, Lola Cola, and A Giant Dog, and bring your photo face, your other face won't make the cut. 

To solidify the nasty coitus between TE and I, is the make-out of all make-out's: SXSW! I will be teaming up with my main man for a day party at The Liberty Wed., March 14th, more details and invites to follow soon. I beg you, please start drinking water now, it might get dirty.

STAY TUNED....

1 comment: