March 9, 2012

SXSW - Babe of the Week!

And the madness begins. To kick off SXSW right, I have a hot piece of lady love to wet your whistle. I ran in to this dame at The Mohawk and she was a pleasant burst of energy from the get-go. I hope you see her around town this week. Bow to her, she is the first SXSW Babe of the Week, Tiff Dyess.



Name:  Tiff Dyess
Occupation: Freelance Producer, Co-Owner No Comply Skate Shop
Age: 33
Single? Yes

What is your deal breaker?
Agressive trivia nerds are just the worst.

What is your deal maker?
Love me an unavailable man child with little to no financial resources.
I'm naturally nurturing and live for a good challenge, so let me play Wendy to your Peter Pan.

What do you love most about Austin?
How over matched all the men are. Dudes in this town don't stand a chance. But it's sad for the girls though, we could all do better if you ask me. Maybe if the dudes just tried a little harder, you know, make themselves a little more worthy of living in this paradise, blessed with beautiful goddesses at every turn.

Where do you like to hang out? So Miss Austin fans can stalk you...
No Comply Skate Shop, The Woodland, Black Swan Yoga, Frank.

I love old music videos, it's a shame they aren't what they used to be. Which music video would you say speaks to you the most, and why?
Nushooz "I Can't Wait"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Yx0X-eHn8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Who do you feel most akin to? Bruce Stringsteen? Groucho Marx? Lyle Lovett? Freddy Fender? Charo? John Wayne? Someone else?
Goldie Hawn. Classic manic pixie dream girl complex.

Anything else we should know about you? Arrest record? Fetishes? Bastard Children? Secret crushes?
I'm usually not this sarcastic, but I had to get a little buzzed to deal with the idea of being Babe of the Week. Sarcasm is like, my third favorite -asm, after org- and protoplasm.





1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! Definitely worthy material for Miss SXSW.....so nice to see my taste shared on blog.

    ReplyDelete