March 6, 2012

SXSW - Dehydrated at a Badass Rock Party Part 3




YES! We're going to blow the roof off South Congress! Friday March 16 from noon - 10:00 pm, Slacker Magazine and The Boxing Lesson present A Badass Rock Party at Guero's Taco Bar (1412 S. Congress Austin, TX 78704). I will be hosting the event ALL DAY and have my team scouting for Hunks and Babes of the Party, as well as, Deal Maker and Deal Breaker interviews. Bring the pretty, people! Who knows, I might bring you on stage, well, I probably will bring you on stage, so count on it. We are going to have Tito's and Cazadores drink specials all day, and FREE Don Julio from 6-9 pm. Holy shit!!! I honestly hope Senor Julio knows what he has gotten himself into offering free tequila to this Mexican. I hope Don is there, because I'm making out with him behind the bushes.

There's a gift bag going out to the Hunk and Babe of the Badass Party, it includes a dozen hot tamales and a cabrito leg. See you there!

RSVP here: Do 512

No comments:

Post a Comment