March 15, 2012

SXSW - Hunks and Babes - Wed Edition

Day 1 is down the tubes. I had a great time at the Liberty yesterday, lots of love to them and From the Mind of Adi for a great show. These are some snippets of the day, and the Hunk and Babe of the Party:




Now, this guy was attractive, definitely Hunk-worthy, but what got me was his stems. I have a thing - I love nice legs on a man. Partner that with great tattoos on those stems, and I'm humping your leg. This Leg Hunk has toned legs, and tattoos in great spots. It's not even bad tattoos that can ruin leg humping, it's when they're in odd places that throws me off. Also, you know I was mesmerized by the man meat because after I took the photo, I saw a great Babe in the background sitting there, and completely blew my chance with her. Sorry, Babe.



Max
24
Misfits Hunk.
I caught him right before he sped away into the twilight on his bicycle. Thanks for stopping, Max.



Faceless, ageless, nameless Babe
I fell in love with her hot lady sequence pants. Unfortunately, she didn't want her mug photographed. That's fine, she was so sweet and had great energy. Dudes, look for the sequence pants this week. She's hot.



Shawn Taylor
29
Los Angeles
Deal Maker for me, as you all know, is quality man hair. Think Tom Selleck. Shawn has some great Selleck happening. He was very sweet, too sweet for LA. You are the only person allowed to stay, Shawn. Bienvenidos a Tejas.


Band: Kay Leotard
Babes!
A hot latina in red lipstick?! Dudes, can I get a Amen?



Travis and Summer
37, 35
Austin, Michigan
I approached this couple thinking they were cute-as-pie lovebirds. Nope. They're brother and sister. All together now, "Awwwww."
These two are the Hunk and Babe of the Party.


More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment