March 2, 2012

SXSW - The Dehydration Begins Part 1



I am so excited to announce my participation with some great partners for SXSW. To kick off SX properly, I will be at The Liberty (1618 1/2 East 6th St.) for the South by East by West party on Wed. March 14 with the lovely dudes from Transmission and The Mind of Adi. This is a all day love affair so bring your pretty because I will be there with some pals searching for a Hunk of the Party and Babe of the Party. I am also introducing a new series called Deal Breaker and Deal Maker. My people and I will be asking you what your deal breakers and deal makers are in relationships and we want the funnies. Expect your photo to be taken, and expect this to be your ticket to getting laid. I making memories, people. I want the goods, please don't end up on the cutting room floor.

Do 512 knows what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment