July 2, 2012

DEAL BREAKER - Shitty Music Edition



This guy. You know, maybe I'm alone here, but this is a BIG no-no, in my opinion. I hope your pupils can zoom in on this shit. On the bottom right is a Radiohead sticker. Not a deal breaker, some songs might be questionable, but I won't write you off for it, I can dig it. I will, however, delete your face from my memory for the shit on the left. Kings of Leon, really? You're gonna put that shit on your truck and cruise around town with that? Why don't you put a sticker in the middle that says, "I hate fucking hot chicks."
Don't worry, though. As I got closer to this dude, I noticed the sticker above Radiohead said, "Little Rock, Ark." That makes total sense now! Only Arkansas rednecks like Kings of Leon. Texas rednecks like cool shit like Thin Lizzy, country gravy, shot gun shells, and smoking and dipping at the same time. AND, they fuck hot Texas chicks.

Pssh, Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment