July 7, 2012

Hardcore Nails for Hardcore Ladies



Whoa! So these nails aren't exactly practical, but who gives a shit? I would risk stabbing, slicing, and scratching everything and everyone in sight to sport these spikes. L.A. based, Nail Swag has me mesmerized with all their sassy nail studs. Check 'em out!








Ladies, are you into it? Dudes, do these freak you out? I think they are so severe and girly. Their impracticality is amusing which is pretty much what gets me off. For those reasons I say, yes, glue on the spikes! Mas spikes! I might need someone to assist in brushing my teeth and wiping my ass, but hey, my nails are hot as fuck. Dig it!


1 comment:

  1. I'm into it but not for me. I'm loving the sharpened, tear-your-balls-off look. All I can think of is how disabling it would make you. You'd have to bunch up some toilet paper at the tip of your nails and dab yourself. Or just wrap your whole hand up and wipe away.

    ReplyDelete