July 11, 2012

My People

The lovely Miss Austin site is powered by Blogger. So far, so good, I really like her. I check in with Blogger every now and again for a feature where I can see what keywords people search to get to my page. It's very helpful, and fucking hilarious. It really makes me fall in love with all of you. The top earners are the obvious "Hunk of the Week" and "Babe of the Week." Other top searches seem to be "Austin tits" or "Miss Austin tits" or something of the tit variety (thank you). There are some others that stood out today, I had to share with all of you:


"How to stump shit talkers"
Good luck, my friend.

"Make shit or you get out the pot"
Ok, I don't think my post is what they were looking for, but this is genius.

"Mudd butt girl"
This is an oldy but goody.

"Herpe inside penis"
Jesus, what the hell did I write about? I'm stumped here.

Hey, don't be embarrassed herpe in your penis dude, I'm glad you're here. If you see me out this weekend, I'll buy you a tequila to numb that pain.

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment