July 24, 2012

There's a New Bitch in Town




What the hell is this? This looks terrible. Meet this bitch, Bud Light Platinum. Does this make you thirsty in the least bit? I'd rather ring out a bar nap from J. Black's in my mouth for a quick buzz. Ok, that's not true, I would never step foot in that god-awful place. I guess a plus is BLP has more alcohol by volume than the Mexican favorite, Bud Light (not this Mexican's favorite), but there is definitely something off about her. To me, she looks like a big crooked wig with a whiny voice and lipstick on her teeth. She stands with her hand perpetuallly on her hip like "Whaa? Gaah." and says annoying abbreviated words like, "Appec" instead of "Appreciate." That's the worse. The funny thing is that these blue glass bottles can't even be recycled! They have to be trashed! Way to go, Anheuser-Busch.

If I walk into a bar and see this shit on tap, I'm walking my mocha ass right out. I'm being fucking serious, people. If I walk into a bar and see this shit on tap with fresh, new blue pint glasses, I'm ripping up my fake ID. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment