August 28, 2012

The Bronx!


Let's take a walk down memory lane. Years ago, I saw The Bronx at the old Emo's with Mastadon. I was standing in the middle of a tall, sweaty dude forest straining to see over their shoulders, tippy toe style, it was a great time. Mid-show, I remember turning to the side to take a swig of my beer when a drunk mess of a man stumbled out of the port-a-potty, vomits on the ground, then chugs his Lone Star tall boy. He swished it around, and spit it out. He didn't miss a beat, bringing his vomit beer back to the crowd front and center. Hard ass. This is the memory I have. Well, Friday I'm hoping lightning strikes twice. Get to the Red 7 on Friday to see The Bronx, they'll make you blow chunks, wash your mouth out with Lone Star, and keep partying!

Another fun show fact, I once got hit in the head with a water bottle at a Rage Against the Machine concert at Southpark Meadows when I was 19. I fell down when it hit me. Pussy.


http://www.red7austin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment