August 30, 2012

September 10th, Ladies!

 
 
She's coming! This is HUGE news for Austin, and all the fashionable babes in our city. The British fashion label is pairing with Nordstrom to bring it's collection to the US, and Austin is one of the few chosen cities. YES! September 10, Nordstrom at Barton Creek Mall will debut their 2500 square foot space! I'm going to use a dick ton of exclamation points, I am that excited!! Let me just say, I was at the Topshop in NYC a few weeks ago, always a stop while in New York, and there was some bitchin' shit! From playsuits to dresses to jeans to shoes and accessories, so much fun stuff! As much as I hate the mall, I will be there on Sep. 10th. Hey, maybe I'll hit up BUY YAH KAH while I am there too!
 
 
Here is the list of cities who will be welcoming Topshop to their town:


Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI)
Barton Creek Square (Austin, TX)
Burlington (Burlington, MA)
Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, AZ)
Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL)
Garden State Plaza (Paramus, NJ)
Irvine Spectrum Center (Irvine, CA)
Oakbrook Center (Oakbrook, IL)
Phipps Plaza (Atlanta, GA)
The Plaza at King of Prussia (King of Prussia, PA)
San Francisco Centre (San Francisco, CA)
South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA)
Southcenter (Tukwila, WA)
Valley Fair (San Jose, CA)



1 comment: