May 8, 2011

Vince Young is lazy


I realize I might get skinned for talking shit about UT's beloved Vince Young, but why would you name your restaurant Vince Young Steakhouse? I get it, I get it, you're a king in Austin, everyone loves you because you took them to the promised land which is your angle to get people to come in. The funny thing is I don't believe I have ever heard anyone say, "You know what I want for dinner? I want a delicious steak. Let's go to Vince Young Steakhouse." No. That sounds ridiculous. He phoned that shit in from Tennessee. He's lazy.

Based on local celebrities or celebrity sightings I've had here in Austin, let us all place our bets on which restaurant will be in that spot this time next year...


Justin's Long Weiner
Quita Culpepper Pies
Pee-Wee's Big Noodle House
Luke Wilson Subs n Stuff
Sam Rockwell Salad Buffet
Robert Rodriguez Sangwiches
Lloyd Doggett House o Queso


My stomach growled for everything but Justin's Long Weiner.


Just plain lazy. Has anyone out there craved Vince Young Steakhouse?? Please comment below if you have, I want to pick your brain.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't but my brother has...he got all excited to tell me about it, then when I tried to tell someone where he went...I forgot the freakin name of the place...in his defense he is a huge UT football freak. But is goes to show you that nobody really cares who this dude is...

    ReplyDelete