February 28, 2013

AFHF: Get Your Shit Right, I'm Coming For You



Welcome, Boston! Ladies and dudes, Thursday March 14 it's going down at The Grackle. If you haven't been to the Grackle Rock party during SXSW, then this is your year! For the entire music portion of SXSW, The Austin Facial Hair Club puts together a great show in partnership with some rad bands, great people, and bitchin' food, and I am lucky enough to be a part of one event: The Austin Facial Hair Fiasco. The Boston Facial Hair Fiasco is bringing their party to Austin this year, and I will be a judge at their beard and mustache competition that evening. Look, I'm not fucking around. I will need to get all up in that man hair to make a proper assessment. I will need to feel that shit all over, ALL over. I am taking this seriously. By serious, I mean that I can be bribed with booze and bearded butterfly kisses.

The Austin Facial Hair Fiasco is being presented by Tallboy Industries.
March 14, 7:30 pm
The Grackle (1700 E. 6th Street, Austin, TX 78702)
Performing:
Mellow Bravo (Boston)
Toy Soldiers (Philly)
The Beards (Australia)

There will also be hot man meat shucking oysters for free, provided by Island Creek Oysters (MA).
Hot damn!


More details at Do512 here. Check back for more updates.



Follow me on Instagram & Twitter: @missaustintexas

No comments:

Post a Comment