February 22, 2013

So It Begins.....

SXSW is creepin' on up, and I am ready. Well, I'm almost ready. I'm on a new regiment of only drinking fresh water from the Greenbelt, 10 pull-ups a day (more like 1), crushing up my Flintstones vitamins and sprinkling them in my Smooth Move morning tea, and loosening up my joints by only bending at the waist (hey, fellas). My system is going to be on-point come March, just in time to destroy it for a solid 3 weeks.  

I have some fun parties I will be participating in throughout SXSW. Actually some pretty rad shit happening, and one just got announced: 




Yes! I'm teaming up with Suicide Girls, Sailor Jerry, Hotel Vegas, and Volstead Lounge to bring the pain: 


Presented by: HOTEL VEGAS. SAILOR JERRY. & VOLSTEAD LOUNGE 

First 100 people get FREE 1 YEAR SG MEMBERSHIPS!


Live SUICIDE GIRLS hopeful casting with MISSY SUICIDE!


Interactive SUICIDE GIRLS PHOTO BOOTH

Performances by:

    BOBBY JEALOUSY    KAY LEOTARD
    RUBY FRAY
    SEXPLOITS
    AMNESIA BABIES
    dj MAHEALANI
    dj CHANTAL
    + SPECIAL GUESTS

Pop-up vintage market place by:

AMERICAN ICON rock n roll mall
            

Live blogging by MISS AUSTIN
Book signing with MISSY SUICIDE
Art + video installations

CHARMAINE SUICIDE as DARE GIRL

and MORE!



Ladies, you looking to show off those hot gams? You feeling adventurous? Well, Missy Suicide will be there to do live casting! Bring your pretty and attitude because I'm gonna want a piece of you too. The first 100 in line will receive a free membership to Suicide Girls (dudes, c'mon!). Bands, booze, photo booth, vintage shop, and lots and lots of hot babes. WIN.

Check out the info on Do512, and see you there!


Keep checking back as I will be posting more info on parties, happenings, photos, and more importantly, lots of dick jokes.


Follow me on Instagram & Twitter: @missaustintexas



No comments:

Post a Comment