February 5, 2013

I Wanna Be Your Dog III: Puppy Love

In honor of the Austin Pets Alive benefit, I Wanna Be Your Dog III: Puppy Love, this Saturday, Feb. 9 at Hotel Vegas, I am posting some of our local furry pals. Some of these cuties even came from APA! Let's get in the mood, shall we?



Meet Reggie, the Boston Terrier, who has a penchant for the herb. 
"What you need to know about me is first and foremost I am a P-I-M-P. I may be small but I have a mighty will. My most very favorite things are: balls, barking, wrestling, eating food off your plate when no one is looking, drinking coffee out of my moms coffee mug, lounging, hanging my head out the car window, and chasing squirrels."




Meet Sugar, the sassy boy cat with a feminine name, 15 years old.
Says Mom: "In his old age he has become a cranky old lap cat but still loves his fake mouse toy.
He once got stuck in a tree, Mike Weibe climbed the tree to get him out, and Sugar peed on him.  He also went missing for two months, although he ended up being underneath our apartment complex the entire time."


NUGGET!
Meet Chicken Nugget, a new Instagram sensation. Holy shit I want to eat this French Bulldog! Chicky Nuggs is 4 months old. She loves naps, tiny poops, and the Greenbelt. Her favorite foods are: leaves, lettuce, crumbs, and queso. Chicky Nuggs is especially fond of her big brown eyes, she uses them to break hearts.
Follow Nugget on Instagram: @chickynuggs


BunBun

Prof. Milo
BunBun, the autistic cat, and Professor Milo, the kitty with a shoe fetish.
Says Mom: "Milo is nearly 5 yrs old and adopted from Town Lake when it was still under the city.  BunBun (formerly Bunny) was taken in to be Milo's brother after some irresponsible college girls moved away without him.  His age is unknown but I would guess he's around 5 as well.  They are as thick as thieves and share a deep homosexual love for each other."


Send me your fur baby photos! I'll be posting more this week leading up to the benefit. 
Email: missaustingal@gmail.com


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram - @missaustintexas

1 comment:

  1. Robert Mueller, BSc, Pharm. is a registered pharmacist, author of "Living Enzymes: The World's Best Kept Pet Food Secret", and co-developer of BARF World's BARF diets pattiespupy love

    ReplyDelete