February 26, 2013

Pong Ping Master



I am going to pull a fucking hammy. This weekend I am participating in the Red & Black Rebellion ping pong tournament on Sun, March 3 at Frank. The event is presented by Uberpong, who is the world's first table tennis design community.They are working with local artists to showcase their art on table tennis paddles - be gone boring black and red paddles! I will be supporting the cause and teaming with The Mind of Adi to rule the media tournament. Come check us out, my ass will be spiking tiny balls, chugging beers, and jamming meat casings for fuel. The event starts at 3:00 pm, media tourney starts at 4:30 pm, followed by the men's and co-ed tournament.

If you would like to sign up to participate in a tournament, check out their Facebook event page for more info.

Does anyone have a pair of rec specs I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment