February 1, 2013

I Wanna Be Your Dog III


Puppies and kitties unite! The lovely ladies who put on the annual I Wanna Be Your Dog fundraiser are back, and this year is better than ever! Next weekend, February 9th at Hotel Vegas come support the cause. 100% of all money donated and raised goes to Austin Pets Alive! IWBYD has really stepped up the efforts with a ton of local businesses donating to the silent auction and raffle.

Silent auction items will include goodies from:

Austin Film Festival
Uchi
Congress Restaurant
MOSS
Waterloo Records
Neiman Marcus
Avant
Keihl's

And...they will be raffling off 2 Jet Blue airline tickets, and SXSW wristbands!!

Frank will be providing hot dogs from 8-11 pm, the silent auction is until midnight, and there will be bands all night. So, pretty much get there early so you can win some cool shit, ok?

See you there!



This is my angel, Lola. Let's help out her furry friends!

Send me photos of your furry friends, and I'll post on here leading up to the benefit.
Email me: missaustingal@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment