August 31, 2011

"That Shit is Tight!"

If you're an adult, specifically a woman, and form sentences like a 13-year old using words like "tight","dope" or "hype", this is for you. I met a gal the other day and she kept saying stupid shit like, "Oh man, how dope was that show? I couldn't help but get hype!" and "You were there? Ohhh, that shit was tight!" I wish there was a record of my facial expression. It was as if someone squeezed a lemon wedge in my eye, jammed the seeds in the corners, then made me stare at the sun. I couldn't hide it. The funny thing was I don't think she got it, she was too busy making exaggerated hand gestures.

I think the "That shit is tight!" girl goes hand-in-hand with zany girls. We all know zany girls will die alone because they are too annoying for anyone to spend more than one night with them.



DEALBREAKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment