December 12, 2011

Dome Light Dude



I'm flattered. I went out with a dude not that long ago, nice guy. At the end of our evening, we were hanging out in my car. I was dropping him off at his place like a gentleman. We're talking, it's pretty dark, all of a sudden he reaches up and flicks on my dome light. Click.
"Can I see your tits?"
Just like that. He turned on the dome light, turned to me with a horny 14 year old boner face. Grin. Big grin. As soon as he clicked it on, it startled me a bit. I instantly flinched and squinted as my pupils had to adjust to the shock of black to light.
I reach up and turn off the light. Click.
"I don't think so."
Now, I love him for his technique and not giving a fuck. Better than that, he wanted to get the best possible view of my rack. I get it, trust me. What got me is I was pissed I didn't do it first. He outwitted me, motherfucker. I'm stealing that move. Dudes, you better be sure your shit is working. Get those bulbs replaced in your car, do whatever needs to be done. If I reach up to click on your dome light to show you Mexico, you don't want to be the one who's missing out because of a shitty car or lazy maintenance upkeep.

2 comments: