December 9, 2011

Moss Has My Heart




What's going on tonight, you ask? Well, Ladies and Gents, head on over to the block party happening at Moss Designer Consignment, 701 & 705 S. Lamar. The ladies who brought us Feathers (my favorite vintage shop in Austin) are killing it at their new shop, Moss, which specializes in recent designer duds. Moss turns one and they are going all out. They're having a sale throughout the evening, drinks, snacks, and Me. Hey, I'll be there. Come say hello, and bring your full pocketbook because you'll find something you want, that's certain.

Moss:
705 B. South Lamar, Austin, TX 78704
http://mossaustin.com/

Feathers:
1700 South Congress Avenue  Austin, TX 78704
http://feathersboutiquevintage.blogspot.com/


If a die hard, stalker Miss Austin fan wants to purchase this little lady a Christmas present, there's a badass yellow ZZ Top tee at Feathers I saw yesterday that I WANT. There's also a black fox tail that needs my love. Santa, I hope you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment