January 20, 2012

DEAL BREAKER - Yogi Edition





You know how dudes always say there are some things they just don't want to think about ladies doing... having a period, taking a shit, etc? Hey dudes, I've got something for you. If you enjoy a nice yoga class to reflect on your days events and get a healthy workout, you need to keep that shit in a dark, secret place. A place that doesn't involve me or my naked tits. You better be going to a studio way across town where there isn't a the slightest chance you will be spotted. Better yet, drive your ass to San Antonio. I don't have anything against yoga, I love it, I have a problem with the image above burned on my brain when I'm just trying to get a Tom Selleck, naked hot man chest on me. And you know what else? Quit with those flimsy wind shorts already.



DEAL BREAKER!

1 comment: