January 30, 2012

"Vodka, Tequila, Whiskey, Penis and Cigarettes Make Me Youthful"



I might be on a fantasy train here, but I feel like booze and cigs have been taking years off my life, I feel better than ever. I was talking with some over-sized hormone at the gym the other day and he was blabbing how he lives a very clean life: veggies, whole grains, lots of water, and no alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, or "carelessness". For some reason, I just spewed, "I think vodka, tequila, whiskey, penis and cigarettes make me youthful." I'm not sure how penis made it in that statement, but I said it. He looked at me like I had just spit in his Creatine. It worked, Muscle isn't trying to talk to me when I'm on the treadmill anymore. I really think I am on to something. Who's with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment