January 11, 2012

Jose Comes Through With Mid-Week Inspiration

My dad, Jose, greatest & funniest man alive, just sent me the sweetest email with a little quote at the end to keep me going. He said,

"He that cares the most, wins."

He didn't even end that sentence with a "chingao", strange. He's been known to have some great pep-talks and motivational speeches in the past. Some notable quotes have been:

"Quit spinning your wheels, chingao."
"Use your big head to make smart decisions, chingao."
"Your skirt's too short, chingao."
 "Work hard, but don't lose your pretty, chingao."

And, one of my all time favorites:
"He's a loser, chingao."

I just called him to say hello and thank you for the nice email and he said, "Jour welcome, Mija, I read that online. It was from that.... uh..... big lady.... uh...was' her name? Oh, jes, chingao.... Roseanne."

My dad sent me a quote from Roseanne Barr for motivation! HA. I could die a happy lady now. Thanks, Dad. Love you, chingao.



No comments:

Post a Comment