January 5, 2012

Teagan and She





Please, Mr. 2012, let this pass. I have a wish to be granted for the new year. Ladies, please stop this. I love a great outfit, kooky and all, but stop trying too hard to make yourself more unattractive. Accept the fact that you have your mom's body and that's life. You can't just jazz up that frame with gold accessories and expect to take a dude home on Friday night. Nope, not happening, think of something else. Best you can hope for is an accidental touch when Teagan is putting on her night gown.This is especially an epidemic with broads dressing like librarians. I love reading, I love a good book, but you're really pissing me off by trying to pit the world against books with your sad look. Stop trying so hard, already. And you know what else? If you eat at Chuy's four times a week, you can not wear high waisted bottoms because your atrocious FUPA makes me want to vomit.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I hate that girls think high waisted outfits cover that shit up. It just makes it look worse! And gives you front butt. No thank you.

    ReplyDelete