May 8, 2012

Having a Shit Day? I Have The Antidote.

Blame it on the rain*, blame it on my shit sleep I had last night, or blame it on not being able to properly disguise my tequila in my coffee mug. Whatever it is, Tuesday was in the toilet until I watched this video. Doctor's should prescribe this instead of Tamiflu or Hydrocodone, or chop up mini Steve Perry's to put in IV drips because this turned my day right around. There's something about the seductive mouth of Steve Perry that makes me want to shake my titties in his silly face. Fuck, I really love music videos.





*Fun fact about me - Milli Vanilli was my first concert I ever saw, with Young MC. We go real hard in my hometown of San Antonio, real hard.

6 comments:

  1. My mom would't let me go to Milli Vanilli. But I did get to go to Vanilla Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, and you really shouldn't click on my old blog. yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. How is Milli Vanilli more scandoulous than Vanilla Ice? Was it because that vanilla was swirl?

    2. Please send me the link to this old blog. I must see.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i was having a bad day, until i saw the anguish that steve went through to bring us his magic...
    it's just a love song!
    YES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like fan fiction, especially Steve Perry ff, then here's a site for you. :)

    www.steveperryfoolish-heart.webs.com

    I am new to Steve, well kind of, it's a long story. I've been enjoying listening to Journey songs I've never heard before. I NEVER realized what a beautiful man he was/is.

    ReplyDelete