May 1, 2012

Conversation Overheard

" I am so bored with myself, I need a man. I'm so bored with masturbating, it's terrible. There are no surprises, I know what's coming next. I know all my tricks and they suck. That's it, I'm divorcing my own vagina. I've given up on appearances too. My vagina is so hairy, my jeans look puffy on my crotch. Yes, puffy. Look. And, you know what? I don't give a fuck."

Her friend, "Girl, I know one dude who loves pubic hair, it's his thing."
"Is he single?"
"No."
Puffy looks down at her jeans.

The best place for Conversation Overheard is at coffee shops, it's like an open confessional with scones instead of sacramental bread. This one was a gem at Summermoon Coffee on South First St. Take off those ear phones people and have a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment