May 16, 2012

Hunk of the Week!

Name: Rob Marchant
Occupation: Bass player in Riverboat Gamblers
Single: Yes
Age: 35




Name: Rob Marchant
Occupation: Bass player in Riverboat Gamblers
Single: Yes
Age: 35


What is your deal breaker?Pessimism. Negativity. Rudeness, especially towards people in the service industry.
Mouthbreathers.

What is your deal maker?Humbleness. Sincerity. Honesty. BRAINS. Someone I can trust with my life.

What do you love most about Austin?Delicious food and strong coffee.

Where do you like to hangout? (so Miss Austin fans can stalk you)
During the day I like to go to Strangebrew, Bouldin Creek Cafe, Soup Peddler/Juicebox, Jo's on S. Congress. In the evening I tend to hang at places where my friends work on the east side. Shangri La, Yellow Jacket Social Club, etc.. I'm also a big fan of Hotel San Jose and The Alamo Drafthouse. I'm not picky though. I just like being in the company of a good friend/friends.

I love old music videos, it’s a shame they aren’t what they used to be. Which old music
video would you say speaks to you the most and why?
Van Halen "Panama". I want to fly through the air playing a Jack Daniels bass like Michael Anthony.

What was the first record/tape/cd you purchased with your own money?
Record: Michael Jackson "Thriller
Cassette: Dead Kennedy's "Frankenchrist"
CD: Ramones "Mania

Who do you feel most akin to? Bruce Stringsteen? Groucho Marx? Juice Newton?
Freddy Fender? Charo? John Wayne? Someone else?
My dad.

Anything else we should know about you? Fetishes? Arrest record? Bastard children?My favorite comedy of all time is "Dumb And Dumber". Part 2 is about to get made!








No comments:

Post a Comment