August 8, 2011

BABE OF THE WEEK



Name:  Victoria Ebli     
Occupation:  About that….
Single:    Nope!
Age:  22



What is your dealbreaker?
Ignorance, bad grammar and bullies. I really hate when people are mean to someone else to make themselves feel better. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll make a snide comment here and there, however, I would never go out of my way to hurt someone’s feelings or belittle them in any way. I won't be around people like that either. Oh, and people who hate cats. You don’t have to love them, but if you can’t tolerate them, I can’t tolerate you.



What is your dealmaker?
I’m not giving up Ian’s secrets! Although, I love a man who can cook.  A huge thing for me is someone who works hard - works hard for something they care about, works hard to achieve their goals. Passion is sexy.



What do you love most about Austin?
The food! The people are pretty all right too, I guess.



Where do you like to hangout? (so Miss Austin fans can stalk you)
I’m at YJSC often, Shangri-La and Liberty. Most of the time though, in my apartment watching Netflix or at the gym.



I love old music videos, it’s a shame they aren’t what they used to be. Which old music video would you say speaks to you the most and why?
Oh man, when I was little I found out that the musicians weren’t really performing the songs in the video like I thought they were. That realization ruined music videos for me forever. However, I love ‘I Want to Break Free’ it makes me think of my best friend. 



Who do you feel most akin to: Bruce Springstein? Lyle Lovett? Freddy Fender? Charo? John Wayne?  Someone else? Why?
Anybody on this list: http://www.tallwomen.org/famous/



Anything else we should know about you? 
I still sleep with the teddy bear I’ve had since I was two weeks old. I have his name (Danny Bear) tattooed on me too.  Lastly, I’m horrible at remembering/recognizing people. It’s nothing personal; chances are I’m just thinking about what I’m going to eat next.








Our Hunk and Babe this week are lovers and they're adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment